Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Tuberculous Meningitis: Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
Tuberculous Meningitis: Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy focuses on the most common and most lethal manifestation of tuberculosis of the central nervous system. It includes up-to-date reviews of the clinical diagnosis, treatment, and management of tuberculous meningitis in adults and children, and summarizes national and international guidelines in tabular format. Clinicians and researchers will find the beginning chapters on microbiology, immunopathology, and epidemiology of great use in their efforts to better understand and identify new treatments of tuberculous meningitis.
- Includes international contributors from countries most affected by TBM
- Addresses the global and regional epidemiology of tuberculosis
- Compares TBM presentation in children and adults
- Covers HIV co-infection and its implications
- Examines differential diagnoses
|Autor||Jerome H. Chin|
|Data de publicação||04/2020|