Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Shackelford's Surgery of the Alimentary Tract 8th Ed
For more than 60 years, Shackelford's Surgery of the Alimentary Tract has served as the cornerstone reference in this fast-moving field. With comprehensive coverage of all aspects of GI surgery, the 8th Edition, by Drs. Charles J. Yeo, Steven R. DeMeester, David W. McFadden, Jeffrey B. Matthews, and James W. Fleshman, offers lavishly illustrated, authoritative guidance on endoscopic, robotic, and minimally invasive procedures, as well as current medical therapies. Each section is edited by a premier authority in GI surgery; chapters reflect key topics and are written by a "who's who" of international experts in the field. It's your one-stop resource for proven, systematic approaches to all relevant adult and pediatric GI disorders and operations
- Features an abundance of beautifully detailed intraoperative and laparoscopic photographs, as well as radiographs and line drawings, to enhance and clarify the text.
- Presents essential information, such as lists of differential diagnoses, in tabular format for quick reference.
New to this Edition
- Discusses recent, major advances in minimally invasive surgery and robotic surgery, personalized therapy based on genomics and proteomics, and new pharmacologic treatments of various GI diseases.
- Includes all-new information on laparoscopy for rectal cancer, sacral nerve stimulation for incontinence and constipation, management of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, advances in immunosuppression for transplant patients, and new therapies for inflammatory bowel disease.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Charles J. Yeo, MD, The Samuel D. Gross Professor and Chairman, Department of Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
|Autor||Charles J. Yeo|
|Data de publicação||03/2018|