Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
TEE Pocket Manual, 2e
Now updated throughout, with new TEE views, new ASE guidelines, new coverage of key topics, and new Expert Consult online access, the TEE Pocket Manual, 2nd Edition, is an indispensable guide to transesophageal echocardiography and its clinical applications. This concise, complete handbook includes everything you need to know when doing TEE and for reporting: normal values, explanations of abnormal findings, schematics and tables, formulas, calculations, pitfalls and artifacts, and more.
New to this Edition
- More TEE views - 28 in all - and additional line drawings.
- Updated grading for vascular disease based on ASE Guidelines, specifically aortic stenosis, aortic insufficiency, and mitral stenosis.
- Increased coverage of assessment of right ventral function, including dP/dt, volume overload, and pressure overload.
- Addition of the various transcatheter aortic valves to discussion of prosthetic valves.
- Expanded chapter on 3D TEE to include assessment of left ventricular function and mitral valve anatomy.
- New material on TEE for catheter-based interventions such as transcather aortic valve replacement, left atrial appendage occlusion and MitraClip.
- NEW! Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Leanne Groban, MD, Assistant Professor, Section of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, Department of Anesthesiology, Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC and Chandrika Rajan Garner, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
|Autor||Leanne Groban & Chandrika Rajan Garner|
|Data de publicação||05/2018|