Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Cunningham's Textbook of Veterinary Physiology 6th Edition
Preço Especial 118,29 € Preço Normal 131,43 €
Learn how to understand normal body functions before learning about the mechanisms of veterinary disease. Cunningham's Textbook of Veterinary Physiology, 6th Edition approaches this vast subject in a practical, user-friendly way that helps you grasp key concepts and learn how they relate to clinical practice. From cell physiology to body system function to homeostasis and immune function, this comprehensive text provides the solid foundation needed before advancing in the veterinary curriculum.
- Expanded resources on the companion Evolve website include state-of-the-art 3D animations, practice tests, a glossary, and Clinical Correlations.
- Clinical Correlations boxes present case studies that illustrate how to apply physiology principles and concepts to the diagnosis and treatment of veterinary patients.
- Practice questions at the end of each chapter test your understanding of what you've just read and provide valuable review for exams.
- Key Points at the beginning of each chapter introduce new concepts and help you prepare for exams.
- Full-color format highlights helpful information and enhances learning with a wealth of illustrations that visually depict specific functions and conditions.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Updated animations added that are relevant to content.
- NEW! New contributors lend their unique perspective and expertise to the content.
By Bradley G. Klein, PhD, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology, Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Blacksburg, VA, USA
|Autor||Bradley G. Klein|
|Data de publicação||03/2019|