Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Ashcraft's Pediatric Surgery, 7th Edition
Known for its readability, portability, and global perspectives, Holcomb and Ashcraft's Pediatric Surgery remains the most comprehensive, up-to-date, single-volume text in its field. As technology and techniques continue to evolve, the 7th Edition provides state-of-the-art coverage-both in print and on video-of the full range of general surgical and urological problems in infants, children, and adolescents, equipping you to achieve optimal outcomes for every patient.
- Provides authoritative, practical coverage to help you implement today's best evidence-based open and minimally invasive techniques, with guidance from internationally recognized experts in the field.
- Features more than 1,000 high-quality images depicting the visual nuances of surgery for the full range of pediatric and urologic conditions you're likely to see.
- Delivers comprehensive updates throughout including the latest advances in managing Inguinal Hernias and Hydroceles; Imperforate Anus and Cloacal Malformations; Hirschsprung Disease; Duodenal and Intestinal Atresia and Stenosis; Esophageal Atresia; and more.
- Offers access to more than 50 videos that help you improve and refine your surgical skills. New videos cover Fetal Endoluminal Tracheal Occlusion (FETO); Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair; Robotic Extravesical Ureteral Reimplantation; Laparoscopic Management of Ovarian Torsion; and Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By George W. Holcomb, III, MD, MBA, Katharine Berry Richardson Professor of Surgery, Senior Vice-President, The Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO, USA; J. Patrick Murphy, MD, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, The Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO, USA and Shawn D. St Peter, MD, Surgeon-in-Chief, Thomas Holder and Keith Ashcraft Endowed Chair; Director, Pediatric Surgery Fellowship; Director, Center for Prospective Trials; Professor of Surgery, The Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO, USA
|Autor||George W. Holcomb & J. Patrick Murphy & Shawn D St Peter|
|Data de publicação||05/2019|