Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. A new volume in this trusted series, Diabetes Secrets offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in this dynamic field. It features the Secrets' popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style - making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time - succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Up-to-date coverage of the full range of topics in diabetes, including diabetes during pregnancy; diabetes management in cancer patients; diabetes management during exercise, sports, and competition; diabetes management in hospitalized patients, and more.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from global leaders in the field - all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Written by global experts and thought leaders in diabetes.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Autor||Michael T. McDermott , Jennifer M. Trujillo|
|Data de publicação||2022|