Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Endoscopic Surgery of the Orbit
Endoscopic orbital procedures are at the forefront of today's multidisciplinary patient care and team approach to problem-solving. Endoscopic Surgery of the Orbit offers state-of-the-art, expert guidance on minimally invasive orbit techniques that promise a more streamlined approach to comprehensive patient care, improved patient satisfaction, and superior outcomes. This unique resource reflects the contemporary, unparalleled partnership between otolaryngology, neurosurgery, and ophthalmology that often also includes a cohesive team of clinicians from many other specialties.
- Provides expert perspectives from thought leaders in various specialties, including otolaryngologists, ophthalmologists, neurosurgeons, endocrinologists, medical and radiation oncologists, radiologists, and pathologists.
- Details the two-surgeon, multi-handed surgical techniques that have revolutionized the management of complex pathologies involving the orbit and skull base.
- Covers the full breadth of endoscopic orbital procedures-from advanced intraconal tumor removal and intracranial techniques involving the optic nerve and optic chiasm to more routine endoscopic procedures such as orbital decompressions, E-DCR, fracture repair, and subperiosteal abscess drainage.
- Reviews key topics such as neuromonitoring in orbital and skull base surgery, endoscopic surgery of the intraconal space for tumor resection, Transorbital NeuroEnodscopic Surgery (TONES), and reconstruction of the orbit.
- Includes tips and pearls on safe and effective procedures as well as novel approaches and innovations in the equipment used to perform these popular procedures.
- Provides superb visual reinforcement with more than 400 high-definition images of anatomy, imaging, and surgical techniques, as well as procedural videos.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Raj Sindwani, MD, FRCS , Section Head, Rhinology, Sinus and Skull Base Surgery, Quality Improvement Officer (QIO), Head and Neck Institute, Cleveland Clinic , Cleveland, Ohio
|Data de publicação||08/2020|