Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Fetal Medicine, 3rd Edition
Covering pertinent basic science and offering today's most authoritative guidance on clinical management, Fetal Medicine, 3rd Edition, is a must-have resource for obstetricians and other healthcare professionals involved in care of the fetus. An international team of expert contributors delivers the knowledge and background you need to effectively diagnose and treat fetal disorders - everything from prenatal screening and diagnostic tests to common and rare prenatal conditions, early pregnancy loss, ethical issues, and much more.
- Focuses on fetal medicine throughout, bringing you today's most reliable information in both basic science and clinical topics.
- Offers updated information from cover to cover, including new coverage of genetics, embryology, and clinical management.
- Features new self-assessment questions, new video clips, and new images throughout - for a total of nearly 1,000 photographs and line drawings, as well as more than 150 quick-reference tables.
- Details fast-changing developments in fetal medicine, including advances in ultrasound imaging, cytogenetics, molecular biology, and biochemistry.
- Helps you learn and retrieve complex information quickly thanks to succinct, highly structured text; key points at the beginning of each chapter; and concise chapter summaries.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Pranav P Pandya, BSC MD FRCOG, Eus23235 Director of Fetal Medicine, Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Wing, University College London Hospitals, London ; Ronald Wapner; Dick Oepkes and Neil Sebire, MB, BS, FRCPath, Consultant Pathologist, Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, London, UK
|Autor||Pranav P Pandya & Ronald Wapner & Dick Oepkes & Neil Sebire|
|Data de publicação||05/2019|