Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Rosai and Ackerman's Surgical Pathology, 2 Volume Set, 11th Edition
For over 60 years, residents and practicing pathologists have turned to Rosai and Ackerman's Surgical Pathology for definitive guidance on every aspect of the field, delivered in a readable, easy-to-digest, and engaging manner. In the two-volume 11th Edition, a dynamic new author team ensures that this classic text retains its signature anecdotal style, while revising the content to bring you fully up to date. Widely used for board exam preparation, as well as for everyday reference in practice, this leading resource equips you to effectively and efficiently diagnose the complete range of neoplastic and non-neoplastic entities.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the clinical presentation, gross and microscopic features, ultrastructural and immunohistochemical findings, prognosis, and therapy for virtually every pathologic lesion.
New to this Edition
- Presents content now grouped in sections corresponding to organs and systems, making disease entities easier to locate.
- Includes state-of-the-art coverage of the latest disease classifications, molecular biology and pathology, immunohistochemistry, genetics, prognostic/predictive markers, and more - all highlighted by more than 3,000 full-color illustrations of commonly seen pathologies.
- Showcases the knowledge and expertise of an innovative new author team: prolific author John R. Goldblum, MD (GI pathology, soft tissue tumors); Laura Lamps, MD (hepatobiliary, endocrine tumors, infectious disease); Jesse McKenney, MD (GU/GYN, soft tissue tumors); and Jeff Myers, MD (pulmonary, pleural, mediastinum); accompanied by a select list of subspecialty contributors.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By John R. Goldblum, MD, FCAP, FASCP, FACG, Chairman of Pathology, Cleveland Clinic; Professor of Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio; Laura W. Lamps, MD; Jesse McKenney, MD and Jeffrey L Myers, MD
|Autor||John R. Goldblum & Laura W. Lamps & Jesse McKenney & Jeffrey L Myers|
|Data de publicação||11/2017|