Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Nephrology Secrets, 4th Edition
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Nephrology Secrets, 4th Edition, features the Secrets' popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style - making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your time - concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Covers the full range of essential topics in nephrology for in-training or practicing professionals.
- Written and fully updated by global experts and thought leaders in nephrology.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
New to this Edition
- New chapters on home dialysis, onco-nephrology, and palliative care nephrology.
- Fully updated throughout, with clear illustrations, figures, and flow diagrams that expedite study and review.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Edgar V. Lerma, MD, FACP, FASN, FAHA, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Section of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, University of Illinois and Chicago College of Medicine; Associates in Nephrology, S.C., Chicago, Illinois; Matthew A Sparks, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Associate Program Director, Nephrology Fellowship, Director of Undergraduate Medical Research, Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center; Staff Physician, Durham VA Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina and Joel Topf, MD, Medical Director of St. Clair Nephrology Research, Detroit, Michigan
|Autor||Edgar V. Lerma & Matthew A Sparks & Joel Topf|
|Data de publicação||05/2018|