Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Operative Otolaryngology, 3rd Edition Head and Neck Surgery, 2-Volume Set
Emergent operative technologies and surgical approaches have transformed today's otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, and the 3rd Edition of Operative Otolaryngology brings you up to date with all that's new in the field. You'll find detailed, superbly illustrated guidance on all of the endoscopic, microscopic, laser, surgically-implantable, radio-surgical, neurophysiological monitoring, and MR- and CT-imaging technological advances that now define contemporary operative OHNS - all in one comprehensive, two-volume reference.
Covers everything from why a procedure should be performed to the latest surgical techniques to post-operative management and outcomes - from experts in otolaryngology, plastic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, neurological surgery, and ophthalmology.
New to this Edition
- Features a newly streamlined, templated chapter format that makes information easier to access quickly.
- Includes all-new videos (more than 150 videos in all) showing step-by-step techniques and procedures such as management of tracheal stenosis and transoral and robotic tonsil surgery for cancers of the base of tongue and pharynx, plus new full-color clinical photographs and line drawingsthroughout the text.
- Combines all pediatric procedures into one comprehensive section for quick reference.
- Offers expanded coverage of endoscopic techniques for cranial base surgery, plus information on the latest endoscopic cancer techniques including robotic surgery, minimally invasive thyroid surgery, and new techniques for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea including implantable nerve stimulators.
- Contains state-of-the-art guidance on the ear/temporal bone/skull base, including fully- and semi-implantable auditory implants, vestibular implants, imaging advances, radiosurgical treatment of posterior fossa and skull base neoplasms, intraoperative monitoring of cranial nerve and CNS function, minimally-invasive surgical approaches to the entire skull base, vertigo and postural disequilibrium, and much more.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Eugene N. Myers, MD, FACS, FRCS Edin (Hon) , Director, Oral Cancer Center at the University of Pittsburgh; Professor and Eye & Ear Foundation Chair, Department of Otolaryngology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine; Professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA and Carl H. Snyderman, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Otolaryngology, Director, Center for Cranial Base Surgery, Co-Director, Center for Minimally Invasive and Cranial Base Neurosurgery, The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
|Autor||Eugene N. Myers & Carl H. Snyderman|
|Data de publicação||10/2017|